Tai Solarin College of Education (OOU Degree Affiliation)
UTME (OOU Affiliation) Admission - Create Account
REFUND/CANCELLATION CLAIMS PROCEDURE
The following situations are those that the College is required to make a refund or attend to claims regarding payments made on the portal:
- Payment was initiated and completed on the College portal - https://nce.tasce.edu.ng.
- Deduction was made on payer's account but does not reflect on the College's portal.
- More than one deduction was made on the payer's account for the same payment schedule transaction.
- In the event that a transaction was CANCELLED by payer, no refund will be made by the College.
Please follow the steps listed below to make a claim or request a refund as the case may apply:
- Write a letter to the College Bursar through your department.
- Copy the ICT unit
- Indicate the ATM Card details (first-six and last four digits), date of transaction, unique transaction reference number, matric number, course of study and level.
Payments that you make through the Site will be processed by our payment agents - Unified Payment Services Limited.
We do not use your transaction information stored during any particular transaction beyond the purview of that transaction and to process claims or make refunds as the case may apply.
If you are concerned about your data you have the right to request access to the personal data which we may hold or process about you. You have the right to require us to correct any inaccuracies in your data free of charge.
You may contact the institution for help on any issue regarding the use of this portal for payment purposes and otherwise via the following media:
For further enquiry regarding the TAMS Portal, contact the lead developer/consultant, Ademola Adenubi:
+234 (0) 805 868 4616